The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 239 Using PBL To Empower, A Critique of Anti-Racism
Drew Perkins talks with professor Erec Smith about his views on Anti-Racism, how PBL can empower learners, and his book, A Critique of Anti-Racism in Rhetoric and Composition: The Semblance of Empowerment.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Quillette: Towards Practical Empowerment
- A Critique of Anti-Racism in Rhetoric and Composition: The Semblance of Empowerment
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 222 An Alternative Path To Empowering Traditionally Marginalized Students
- Dr. Joy Degruy: Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome
- Anne Applebaum
- Newsweek: Classical Liberalism and the Line Dividing Black America | Opinion
- Invisible Men Podcast
*Also published at TeachThought.com
Listen and subscribe on your favorite podcast player including:
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts to get automatic updates.