The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 159 The Science Of Deeper Learning And Why We’re Not Doing More Of It
Drew Perkins talks with neuroscientist and author Dr. Jared Cooney Horvath about his new book and work the science of learning.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- johnbiggs.com.au – SOLO taxonomy
- Book: Stop Talking, Start Influencing: 12 Insights From Brain Science to Make Your Message Stick
- Why Don’t Students Like School?: A Cognitive Scientist Answers Questions About How the Mind Works and What It Means for the Classroom
- How People Learn: Brain, Mind, Experience, and School: Expanded Edition
- The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science
*Also published at TeachThought.com
Listen and subscribe on:
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.