The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 149 Is Constructivist Education Addressing Inequality?
Drew Perkins talks with author Natalie Wexler about her work, specifically her recent Forbes article asserting constructivist education is not closing educational gaps that are rooted in socioeconomic differences.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Forbes: To Attack Inequality, We Need A Different Kind Of Education
- Forbes: Why Homework Doesn’t Seem To Boost Learning–And How It Could
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 147 Unpacking PBL Through A Student’s Passion
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 146 Does Education Have a Twitter Problem?
- Straw Project PBL Exemplar
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 138 Is Knowledge Being Overlooked For Inquiry In Progressive Education?
- Edutopia: Project-Based Learning: Raising Student Achievement for All Learners
*Also published at TeachThought.com
Listen and subscribe on:
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.