The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 147 Unpacking PBL Through A Student’s Passion
Drew Perkins talks with New Zealand student E. Wen Wong about her passion for project-based learning and how it has impacted her thinking, learning, and future.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Instagram: psbeaches
- Facebook: P.S. Our Beaches
- How Project Based Learning is the key to sustainability | E Wen Wong | TEDxYouth@AvonRiver
- Blog: This Student Says Project-Based Learning Is The Key To Sustainability
- Why schools should teach entrepreneurship | Linda Zhang | TED Institute
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 138 Is Knowledge Being Overlooked For Inquiry In Progressive Education?
*Also published at TeachThought.com
Listen and subscribe on:
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.