Drew Perkins talks with John Merrow in a repeat appearance about his new book, “Addicted to Reform: A 12-Step Program to Rescue Public Education“
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- The Merrow Report
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 115 Let’s Talk About What School Could Be with Ted Dintersmith
- Think Like A Fitbit: Measuring What We Value
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 121 The Teacher Prep That Our Schools Really Need
- Debbie Meier on Education
- How The Culture Of Achievement Is Hurting Our Schools
*Also published at TeachThought.com
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.