The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 306 Creating A Critical Thinking Curriculum
Drew Perkins talks with Will Reusch and Zach Cresswell about the Critical Thinking Across the Disciplines curriculum they’ve created and are piloting with funding through Heterodox Academy.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to request access to the Critical Thinking Across the Disciplines Curriculum
- Will Reusch social media: willreusch, @teecherreusch,
- Zach Cresswell social media: @z_cress, z_cress
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 175 Are Good Intentions But Bad Ideas Growing Fragile Students?
- Will’s podcast: Cylinder Radio
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 160 Navigating The Landscape Of Labels In Social Justice And Equity
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 259 Free Range Kids: Unlocking The Potential Of Our Kids
Listen and subscribe on your favorite podcast player including:
Thank You For Listening!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it and please leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you’re listening.