The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 287 Examining Our Stories Of Teaching And Professional Growth
Drew Perkins talks with Chase Orton about his new book, The Imperfect and Unfinished Math Teacher.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Book: The Imperfect and Unfinished Math Teacher [Grades K-12]: A Journey to Reclaim Our Professional Growth
- Twitter: @mathgeek76, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Eagle Rock School
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 53 Exploring Ed Reform With Veteran Journalist John Merrow
- Book: Street Data: A Next-Generation Model for Equity, Pedagogy, and School Transformation
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 285 Innovating For Gifted Education
Listen and subscribe on your favorite podcast player including:
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts to get automatic updates.