Open Leadership Positions
Fayetteville High School Principal
Fayetteville Public Schools, Fayetteville, Arkansas
Consistently ranking as one of the highest performing high schools in the state and region with a tradition of continued academic excellence, a distinguished faculty, and engaged stakeholders; Fayetteville High School is seeking an exceptional instructional leader with the following characteristics:
- Experience leading a large high school
- Expertise in high school education and advocacy
- Deep knowledge of building and maintaining a student-centered school culture based on research and best practices
- Accomplished work in innovative strategies such as blended teaching and learning that is reflective of the unique needs of all students
- Maintains effective relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, including students, faculty, parents, alumni and community members
- Strategic thinker with effective diplomatic, creative, analytical and proactive leadership skills
- Promotes an open, inclusive environment that emphasizes cooperation and teamwork
- Superb interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Willingness to listen and understand faculty, staff, students, and parents
- Genuine concern for all employees and families of Fayetteville High School
If you have the above characteristics and are interested in applying, please apply online for the “Admin/High School Principal” position. In addition to the application, please email your letter of interest, resume, current licensure, and three professional letters of reference to Greg Mones, Director of Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Open Teaching Positions
Coming Soon - Send Us Yours!
Innovative Educators Looking For Positions
Christopher Start, M.Ed.
In four short years I converted a text book based, desks in rows classroom into a project- based classroom, built on the Next Generation Science Standards, complete work flex seating and infused with student voice and choice.