The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 276 Transcending Racism With The Theory Of Racelessness
Drew Perkins talks with Dr. Sheena Mason about her Theory of Racelessness, upcoming book, and ways in which changing our understanding of race is key to transcending racism.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- @Racelessness, @SheenaMasonPhD
- Can we ever stop “obsessing” over race? Theory of Racelessness explained | Khadija Mbowe
- Bertrand Cooper: Who Actually Gets to Create Black Pop Culture?
- Racecraft: The Soul of Inequality in American Life
- Newsweek: Undoing Racism Means Undoing Race | Opinion
Listen and subscribe on your favorite podcast player including:
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts to get automatic updates.