Ep. 62 Preparing Teachers For A Project-Based World
by Drew Perkins, Director of TeachThought Professional Development
This is episode 62 of the TeachThought Podcast!
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Emily Liebtag on Twitter
- Getting Smart web site
- Preparing Teachers for a Project-Based World pape & Quick Start Guide
- Redwood Heights School
- Article with Cynthia Bagby-Ellison
- Bulldog Tech School
- Urban Promise Academy
- A More Beautiful Question book
- Most Likely to Succeed – book, film
- High Tech High Graduate School of Education
- University of Virginia
- Del Lago Academy
- Gabe Dixon Band, All Will Be Well
- Michael Kiwanuka, Love and Hate
*Also published at TeachThought.com
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.