The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 254 A Discussion With The 1619 Project Education Network
Drew Perkins talks with Fareed Mostoufi and Donnalie Wilson from The Pulitzer Center about their work including the 1619 Project Education Network.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Curricular resources and webinars connected to The 1619 Project: www.pulitzercenter.org/1619
- Webinar with educators who used the project last year: pulitzercenter.org/blog/teaching-1619-project-educators-share
- Facebook group for educators: facebook.com/groups/pulitzercentereducation
- Twitter: @pulitzercenter, IG: @pulitzercenter
- email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donnalie on Twitter: @talespinningDJ
Listen and subscribe on your favorite podcast player including:
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts to get automatic updates.