The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 250 East Asian Education, Knowledge, And American Constructivism
Drew Perkins talks with Cornelius Grove about his new book, “A Mirror for Americans: What the East Asian Experience Tells Us about Teaching Students Who Excel”, and the points of convergence of East Asian education with ‘progressive’ education.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Amazon: A Mirror for Americans
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 149 Is Constructivist Education Addressing Inequality?
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 197 Are We Teaching Reading Wrong By Omitting Knowledge?
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 188 What Might We Learn From Schools Around The World?
- Amazon: Kindly Inquisitors
Listen and subscribe on your favorite podcast player including:
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts to get automatic updates.