Ep. 13: How Do We Actually Change Schools?
by Drew Perkins, Director of TeachThought Professional Development
This is episode 13 of the TeachThought Podcast!
In this episode Drew Perkins (Director of Professional Development at TeachThought) talks with nationally recognized thought leader Grant Lichtman about why schools should change and how to make those changes.
Interested in growing with TeachThought Professional Development? Email us at email@example.com.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- The Falconer: What We Wished We Had Learned In School
- #EdJourney: A Roadmap to the Future of Education
- Simple Rules: How to Thrive in a Complex World
- Rise of the DEO: Leadership by Design (Voices That Matter)
- Creative Confidence: Unleashing the Creative Potential Within Us All
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Ep 13: How do we actually change schools?