Join us July 17-19 for our inaugural #Grow17 conference.
8 Reasons To Attend TeachThought PBL #Grow17
by Drew Perkins, Director of TeachThought PD
This summer, TeachThought will be hosting our inaugural #Grow17 open-registration event to meet the increasing demand from individuals and groups around the world for an innovative, engaging, and powerful convergence of professional learning.
We tend to think about education differently and our work with you during these three days will reflect that. Starting from the morning of day one attendees will be treated to a different kind of professional development that will leave you wondering how the impossible just became possible.
Set in a unique space your innovative and creative juices will be flowing as we take a deep dive into Project-Based Learning!
Here are just a few reasons why you should join us!
1. Push your thinking and refine your PBL teaching craft as our master facilitators provide engaging opportunities for deeper learning while you build a project to implement in your classroom.
2. Learn how to develop natural curiosity through Project-Based Learning with authors Jill Ackers-Clayton and Dayna Laur.
3. Wendell Berry’s farm and bookstore are only ~30 minutes outside of Louisville. The bookstore is small and the farm isn’t open to visitors, but you can wave vigorously as you drive by.
4. Discover how one teacher’s entrepreneurial journey helped her refine her teaching craft and become CEO of Curio Learning.
5. Meet and connect with interesting and like-minded professionals from around the world.
6. Experience some of the best Louisville, KY has to offer with fun evening events including Churchill Downs, the Muhammad Ali Center, Slugger Field, and a Bourbon and Magic dinner!
7. Differentiate the learning in your classroom with best-selling author John McCarthy.
8. Be one of the first to grow your professional learning at a different kind of “conference” and help change the face of professional development.