*Also published at TeachThought.com
Ep. 66 Teaching Like A Rebel With KY Teacher Of The Year
by Drew Perkins, Director of TeachThought Professional Development
This is episode 66 of the TeachThought Podcast!
Drew Perkins talks with 2016 Kentucky Teacher of the Year Ashley Lamb-Sinclair about her web app Curio, education reform thoughts, and how her Teacher of the Year experience has helped her grow.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Curio on Twitter
- Ashley Lamb-Sinclair on Twitter
- Ashley Lamb-Sinclair pieces in the Washington Post
- Ashley Lamb-Sinclair pieces in The Atlantic
- TeachThought blog “Are You Teaching Content Or Teaching Thought?”
- Kip Hottman on Twitter
- Hope Street Group
- Redesign Challenge
- John Merrow TeachThought Podcast
- Richard DuFour TeachThought Podcast
- Gary Houchens TeachThought Podcast
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.