Ep. 51 Is The Gates Foundation Really Helping Our Schools and Students?
by Drew Perkins, Director of TeachThought Professional Development
This is episode 51 of the TeachThought Podcast!
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- The Educator and the Oligarch
- TeachThought Podcast Ep 7: Teacher Accountability And A Challenge To The Gates Foundation
- Anthony Cody on Twitter
- Joanne Weiss
- Expeditionary Learning
- The New York Performance Standards Consortium
- The Network For Public Education
- Ep. 41 Is School Choice And Charter Schools The Answer?
- Anthony’s blog: Living in Dialogue
*Also published at TeachThought.com
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.