Ep. 17: Most Likely To Succeed – The Purpose & Possibility Of Our Schools
by Drew Perkins, Director of TeachThought Professional Development
This is episode 17 of the TeachThought Podcast!
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Most Likely to Succeed web site
- Most Likely to Succeed book
- Ted Dintersmith’s web site
- Ted Dintersmith on Twitter
- Most Likely to Succeed Instagram
- Valerie Strauss – A venture capitalist searches for the purpose of school. Here’s what he found.
- Ted’s Tedx Talk
- The Right Question Institute
- Tony Wagner’s books
- Sir Ken Robinson
- Daniel Pink
- Carol Dweck
*Also published at TeachThought.com
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please emailus at email@example.com!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.