From extended systemic services to workshops we help you grow and sustain quality teaching and learning.
District and school leaders:
Reimagine systemic changes to better prepare your learners for the innovation economy.
Build internal capacity to coach and lead sustainable professional learning.
Make your PLC’s a true source of professional learning and growth.
Connect your school and students with the community partners in authentic and meaningful ways.
- Foundations of PBL
- PBL Mindset for Leadership
- Internal Sustainability Coaching
- Getting High Quality Presentations from Students
- Individual or Small Group Virtual Coaching
- Putting the Padagogy Wheel to Work
- Using Google Apps to Transform Your School
- Blogging and Digital Portfolios
- Explain Everything: Visible Thinking & Learning in Your Classroom
- Developing Inquiry in Teaching Through the ISTE Standards
- Prime Your iPad and Ready Your MacBook: A Guide to Educator Best Practices With Apple Technologies
- SAMR/TPACK/Technology Integration Matrix Model
- Maximizing Self-Regulated, Digital-Age Math Stations In Elementary
- Free Resources for Teachers
- Cell Phones in the Classroom
- Information Literacy for all Students K-12
- Ubiquitous Computing & the Educational Digital Divide
- Laying the Foundation for Technology Integration
- 3D Printing in the Classroom
- Question Formulation Technique
- Passion-Based Learning: Genius Hour and 20% Time
- i5 Inquiry
- Creating Powerful Writers
- Facilitating Engaging Discussion
- Creating Passionate Readers
- Facilitating Robust Vocabulary
- How to Delibaratively Integrate Creative Thinking Skills into the Classroom
- Bringing Creative Problem Solving Tools and Techniques into the Classroom
- Foundational Structure for Differentiated Instruction
- Getting Started with Differentiated Instruction
- Effective Differentiated Instruction Through Formative Assessment
- Building a Culture of Student Voice
- Creating Meaningful Performance Assessments
- Foundations of Formative Assessment
- Moving Away From Traditional Grading
Developing Skills and Mindset of a Maker Educator
- The Educator with a Growth Mindset
- Getting Started with Design Thinking
- Diving Deep with Design Thinking
- Design Thinking and School Transformation
- PD Alignment and Refinement Planning
- Technology Integration into International Baccalaureate
- Building Learning Leadership in Schools Through the ISTE Standards
- Change Management and Knowledge Retention in Schools
- Homegrown PD: Identifying and Leveraging Expertise Within the School
- What can Students Learn in 1:1 Student Laptop Programs?
- BYOD with an International Twist
- Parenting in the Digital World
- What does it take to be an EdTech Leader?
- Digital Branding as a Means of Professional Learning for Educators
- Global School: A Video Conferencing/Online Hybrid Classroom
Virtual Coaching for Small Groups or Individuals
- Virtual Office Hours – Teacher Scheduled
- Screen to Screen Continued Growth – Leader Scheduled
- Virtual Coaching – Individuals or Small Groups
Combine Workshop Topics
Looking for more than just a workshop? Want our work with you to be personalized and include more than just one topic?